17/01/2008

Torchwood Overview


Last night, the first episode of the new series Torchwood aired. Viewers were amazed at the episode, although, we wernt.

Captain John Heart has landed in Cardiff, looking for 3 bombs. With the help of Torchwood, they are found, but John betrays them, what will Torchwood do to save Cardiff?

This episode is rated 7/10 by us, as it was a bad story line and a bit none Torchwoody. But, you can listen to us talking about it all day, or, you can give your thought, and thats what your gonna do, and we gotta be ready! Comment about KISS KISS BANG BANG by clicking below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10/10

Anonymous said...

not my cup of coffee, a poor 4/10!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dissagree with you! I can just say that Chibnall has done it again! I thought it was a fantastic episode and just so funny!! It had me in stiches!! =D

10/10

Anonymous said...

I thought it was good. Go to http://tardisbase.wordpress.com

TVO said...

I don't think it was that good, although, it was very funny!